Saturday, July 2, 2011

RAW Fashion Show


Hi guys! So I attended and was part of a RAW Fashion Show in the downtown area this past week. I was there along with Gordana Rasic, the designer of Goca Designs, getting last minute details done. This was the first ever fashion show I was part of, and honestly,  I can't sit here and tell you how amazed and blown away I was by it all. I completely fell in love!

The adrenaline that rushed through my body was irreplaceable. I enjoyed being behind the curtains as everyone in the audience anticipated the next design. I mean, I can't tell you how grateful I was--and still am--to have been part of this show. I truly know that fashion is the right LIFESTYLE for me!

I'm actually planning another fashion show this July 22, so if you happen to be around the area, make sure to attend. It's a very stressful job, but I love it..all of it. So I will post some of the RAW Fashion Show pictures below, and under them will be a link to purchase tickets for my upcoming fashion show. Hope you guys love it.










Gordana, the Founder of Goca Designs. Find her on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=620338454




The links to buy tickets for my upcoming fashion show is thefashionshow.eventbrite.com! Tickets go on sale July 5th, 2011. 

Also, LIKE Goda Designs at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Goca/208583195835440

XOXO, 
OPTIMUS COUTURE



No comments:

Post a Comment