Wednesday, September 22, 2010

get the look: winter boho


This is my favourate look right now. The gorgeous stitch on the skirt is so wintery and I love waist bands like this. I'm so happy that denim jackets have stayed on trend for A/W, the one I have is practically identical to the one in this photo. 

 I don't have the exact bag, snood or boots in this picture but I have similar items. I have a lovely knitted black scarf that everyone should have somewhere - mines from years ago. The boot's I have are completely different to the ones featured, but any black boots will go lovely with this outfit. I also suggest putting either a pair of leggings or tights with this outfit because of weather reasons and they will also look super cute! I also have a little black satchel - like the scarf, everyone has a black bag somewhere. If you haven't and you want a cheap one, I suggest Primark or even better charity shops.
All I have to do is get this skirt, (which I plan on doing on my next pay day) and I will have this complete outfit! Is it weird that I'm actually excited?

Tall Denim Crop Jacket - Topshop - £40.00
Stitch Skirt - New Look - £20.00
Knitted Snood - New Look - £7.99
Black Faux Suede Ankle Stud Boots - £34.99 - River Island
Black Large Bag - Mischa Barton - £69.00

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment